- How engineers are making the workplace safer April 2, 2019Workplace injuries are happening more frequently, and safety engineers are trying to solve that problem.
- A growing need in the field of cybersecurity engineering April 30, 2018There is a growing need for cybersecurity engineers.
- Dart to create engineering jobs in Michigan with proposed new facility August 10, 2017Dart aims to honor its Michigan legacy by adding engineering jobs in the state through the establishment of a new facility.
- Engineering rated as one of top-paying careers July 14, 2017Engineers in numerous industries rate as one of the top careers in Canada, a new survey finds.
- Entry-level engineers in Canada can garner high salaries, report finds June 13, 2017Employers said they'd pay "significantly more" for millennial talent with specialized skills.
- HVAC-R expansion prompts university programs December 16, 2013Technological advancements have prompted numerous fields throughout the American economy to evolve.
- HVAC manufacturers open plants in Maryland and Texas January 20, 2012An Illinois-based company that manufacturers heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems has announced plans to open a new factory in San Antonio, Texas. Meanwhile, another HVAC company has broken ground on a new plant in Maryland.
- HVAC companies busy as summer approaches May 5, 2011As the weather warms up many people will begin cranking up their air conditioners, meaning that there may be a need for people with heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) jobs.